Summary of Commercial Battery Range
Shield’s range of super heavy duty commercial vehicle batteries offer advanced plate design, increased service life, deep cycle capabilities and vibration resistance. SHD batteries offer 30% more cranking power than the standard HD commercial batteries.
Shield’s range of heavy duty commercial vehicle batteries offer advanced plate design, increased service life, deep cycle capabilities and vibration resistance allied to OE quality performance and specification.
Duracell’s Heavy Duty and Super Heavy Duty commercial vehicle batteries will reliably start every engine in all conditions, together with providing sufficient energy to onboard vehicle systems. SHD versions of Duracell’s Professional range offer safety features such as central venting and safety plugs. 145/180 and 225 Ah batteries feature a centrally vented 4-chamber lid to prevent electrolyte leakage and incorporates an integral flame arrester for additional security.
- Highly concentrated energy, providing high capacity and high starting power.
- Better corrosion resistance by use of advanced alloys.
- Better resistance to discharge & better recharge.
- Convenient carrying handles for ease of handling.
- Powerful CCA for Diesel engines.
- Suitable for extreme hot & cold operating temperatures.
- SHD hybrid technology ensures minimum water consumption
- Complies with OEM specifications.